Our organization offers free legal advisory to foreigners who legally reside in the Czech Republic. We provide our clients with information about their rights and obligations, how to proceed in individual proceedings, and also help them with preparing the required documents, negotiating with bureaus and third parties, and in justified cases also act as attorneys at law.
Advisory is provided in the following areas of law:
- Immigration law – information about individual permits to reside in the Czech Republic as per Act 326/1999, on the stay of foreigners in the Czech Republic and related matters
- Rights and obligations of asylum seekers and persons with subsidiary protection, extension of subsidiary protection (Act 325/1999, on asylum)
- Obtaining Czech citizenship
- Basic information about the Czech legal systems
- Basic legal advisory in civil law (lease agreements etc.)
- Basic legal advisory in family law (marriage, divorce, child care, alimony etc.)
- Basic legal advisory in labor law (entering the job market, termination of employment, withholding of wages etc.)
Legal advisory is provided within the registered social service “Specialized social advisory” as per Act 108/2006, on social services, and also within individual projects.
Advisory takes place in the form of personal consultations with a lawyer during the office hours of the given office; based on a previous agreement, it is also possible to provide advisory by phone or email. It is necessary to book a date and time in advance, either by phone or in person at the given branch office.
Contacts for employees in Prague and in Ústí nad Labem.