Within our social-activization services, we work with families of migrants in order to find solutions to their complex family situations. Families are provided with specialized social and legal counseling, and they attend educational and activization activities. We also provide families with general information which is significantly tied to the incorporation of newly arriving foreigners to the Czech Republic and to their rights and obligations. Social-activization services for families with children are provided both in the office and on-site, within the whole region of Ústí nad Labem.
- specialized social and legal counseling
- Educational and activization activities
- Provision of information related to the rights and obligations of families
- Assistance with communication between parents and schools
- Tutor classes for children
For more information, please contact the Ústí nad Labem social department.