This is a social prevention service as per § 65 of Act 108/2006, on social services. Our mission is to help and support families with children in unfavorable long-term social situations which they cannot overcome on their own. The aim of the service is to activate the parents to make a change and motivate them in order to work towards the solution of their problems.
- Families of foreigners with one or more children
- Children and youth aged 6 to 26 who are under threat of socially undesirable phenomena
- Youth aged up to 26 who are leaving educational facilities for institutional care
- Provided services
- Basic and specialized social advisory – both in the office and on-site
- Family counseling and psychosocial support
- Educational and free-time activities for families with children
- Support and help with preparing for classes
For more information, please contact the Prague social department.