Project period: 1. 7. 2016 – 30. 6. 2019
Place of realisation: Hl. m. Praha
Implementer: Integration Centre Prague
Funded by: The Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund
The Integration Advisory Office is a partner in the “Integration Center in Prague IV.” project, which targets foreigners from third countries (FTC). Special attention is paid to vulnerable groups, newly arriving FTCs and the general public. The target group does not include foreigners who have not yet received international / supplementary protection (i.e., applicants).
This three-year project directly follows up on previous projects ICP I-V.
The project offers the following services to FTCs:
- Legal and social consultations
- Czech language courses
- Socio-cultural orientation courses
- Organization of integration activities (intercultural dialog, active participation of FTCs and the general public)
- Free use of services offered by the information center (information services, internet, library, rooms).
The submitted project also includes:
- Meeting and implementing the Prague Concept in the area of integration of foreigners (networking, coordination of all actors in the field)
- Integration and support for the non-profit sector
- Fieldwork (systemic approach and support for providing information to FTCs)
- Education of specialists, pupils in kindergarten and students in high schools
- An information campaign (visibility of the project and participating entities)
- Monitoring of the situation of FTCs in Prague (information from the field)
As a partner of the project, the Integration Advisory Office contributes to the project by providing legal and social consultations at its Prague 4 – Pankrác branch. Consultations are provided by lawyers and social workers of the Integration Advisory Office.