Counselling Centre for Integration is an NGO – civic association. Our goal is to help foreigners to integrate to ordinary life in Czech society. We help them to find accommodation, job or school. Therefore we help to foreigners to live satisfying life in the Czech Republic.
We offer to foreigners coming to Czech Republic outside the EU:
- Counselling on social matters
- Counselling on matters of law
- Counselling on family and education
- Tutoring of children
- Czech language lectures for every age category
- Support to cultural identity and to activities of communities of foreigners living in Czech Republic
Another field we focus on is support to respect to diversity and support of equal opportunities for foreigners in Czech society:
- We create analysis and publications concerning life of foreigners in Czech Republic
- We organize Multicultural Festival
- We publish Association for Integration’s BulletIN about foreigners and for foreigners living in Czech republic
- We hold information campaigns, lectures, workshops and other happenings
Through these activities we would like to bring the Czech society to understand not only challenges that migrants face here but also the benefits they bring to our country.