We use our long-term practical experience to offer free educational advisory to foreigners living in the Czech Republic. We provide a wide range of services for parents and their children aimed at helping their transfer to a new school and helping them integrate into the Czech education system. We also offer support to schools with pupils-foreigners and to clients who are preparing for Czech language tests.
Most frequently handled situations
- Aid in the area of education
- Assistance when searching for a new school
- Support when communicating with schools
- Accompanying families to school meetings
- Advisory in the area of teaching Czech as a foreign language
- Support when preparing for Czech language tests as part of obtaining permanent residency / citizenship
Meetings need to be arranged in advance, by phone or via email.